
On the phone with Eric at the Apple Store.
I couldn't wait until my appointment on Friday, so I gave in and came to the mall with mi madre to see if they can squeeze me in.
They told me I might have to wait a few hours, so I might as well catch up on my blogs as well as do some blogging of my own.
It is amazing how well Apple does right now. In this one store at the mall, I could count no less than 22 'yappies' (my name for yuppie apple employees). I have to say that I'm impressed.
---
Ok, I'm over it. They just kicked me off of the computer that I was on. If they have time and resources to hire people to rope off certain areas, they should have time to help me fix my defunct computer.
If waiting and being polite does not work in the next hour or two, I might just make a scene.

"What?! Why does it keep doing this?! I keep trying to start it up. I just bought it last July?! Now, nobody is helping me get it fixed? I can't even take it anywhere else because you damn yappies are exclusive service providers!"
Overheard in the apple store from a yappie, "I'm a film student, and I haven't even filled my 250 GB hard drive." Yeah, film school. Good luck with that.

(Yeah, I did take a picture of the film student.)
teehee
They soon interrupted my blogging and called me up to the "Genius Bar." They set me up with a friendly cute Jewish yappie in skinny jeans, named Jeff, who sent my computer to the back room to be fixed. He did this all in such a manner that I stopped blaming Apple for my flawed hard drive and started feeling bad about not backing up. Touché, Apple...touché. So much for my plan to wreak havoc on the Apple store.
No comments:
Post a Comment